I hope you are all well and still enjoying the beautiful weather we are all having! It won’t be long before the nights start to draw in and yes, we start to prepare for Christmas! It sounds scary to say it but it will be here before you know it! It’s best to get crafting as soon as possible to make sure you are well and truly prepared for the festive season.
I have been a busy bee behind the scenes, making samples, designing and generally causing mischief wherever possible 😁. It will be a difficult Christmas for me this year but I’m determined to do the best I can for Glenn as it was his favourite time of year. This brand new kit I’m going to share with you now, he would have absolutely loved it and made sure it took centre stage on the Christmas table.
The Crystal Art 3D Buildable Scene - 3D Christmas Tree (Buy now at £19.99) is a brand new concept from us and one that you are going to love not only making but also bringing out year after year!
Everything you need is included within the kit, the only extras you will need are:
- Crystal Art Sealer [I need more...save £1.99 to get 2 x 150ml sealer now]
- A paint brush [ Add to cart ]
- a small yoghurt pot (or similar)
- Some baby wipes
- Crystal Art storage cases (recommended) [ Show me more ]
Step-by-step guide:1. I recommend using one of our Crystal Art storage cases [ I want this Tartan design] for this project, decant the crystals into the pots and label them correctly.
2. Taking your pick up tool, push the tool (both ends) into the jelly wax (this enables the tool to pick up the crystals)
3. Taking the round tree base, take the corresponding crystals that match the letters, in this case letter D and decant them into the white tray
4. Peel back the plastic sheet (do not fully peel back otherwise foreign objects could stick to your project as this is already pre sticky)
5. Taking your pick up tool, pick up one of the crystals (faceted side up) and place onto the corresponding circle on the base.
6. Continue until the base is finished
7. Take one of the two tree pieces and complete in the same way as number 4 and 5, only complete one side for now
7. You will then need to seal this before continuing onto the other side
8. To seal - add a teaspoon of water into a yoghurt pot.
9. Add approx. 10 paintbrush loads into the pot or until the sealer is a slightly runnier consistency and smooth
10. Paint between the crystals and wipe any excess off with a baby wipe
11. Allow to dry overnight.
12. Then apply the crystals to the other side and repeat the sealer instructions
13. Do this for both of the tree pieces
14. Once they are fully dry you can then slot the pieces together and push into the base
15. You then have a beautiful 3D Crystal Art Christmas Tree to enjoy year after year
I hope you have enjoyed this step by step and I hope you enjoy making your tree as much as I did mine
Take care and keep crystalling
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: 3D Buildable, Christmas, Christmas Tree, crystal art, diamond art, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk, uk diamond art, uk diamond painting