Make Along with Lorre-Anne: Make a Spooky Boo Halloween Card
Posted by CraftBuddy Team on
Who's ready for Halloween??? Lorre-Anne from our design team surely is! Following the haunting halloween card that was posted in a blog our couple weeks ago, she's back with another cute card using our Spooky Halloween Stamp! [Show me the stamps] Here's the step-by-step guide for your inspiration! Share with us your creative Halloween cards, decoration or any crafty projects with us using #imacraftbuddy on social!
What you need:
- Happy Hauntings - Crystal Art A6 Stamp set [I need it]
- Decorative Nested Oval die set [Buy now before it runs out of stock]
- Tuxedo Black Memento Inkpad [Buy at £4.99]
- Crystal Art Magic Glue [I'm running out of it]
- Crystal Art Sealer [Save £1.99 to buy 2 x 150ml Crystal Art Sealer]
- Craft Buddy Twin Top Slimline Gem Pens [Buy a set of 40 now]
- Spare crystals [I might need more...]
- A4 Premium Stamping Card [Notify me when it's back in stock]
- Large grey crystals
- 8" square white card blank
- Black card
- Black Soot Distress Oxide
- 3D Glue
- Glitter Glue
Step 1: Cut white card to measure 3 1/2" x 5 1/2", and 6 1/4" square. Cut Black card to measure 3 5/8" x 5 5/8", and 6 3/8" square.
Step 2: Take the large square of white stamping card and using Memento ink randomly stamp ghosts and diamonds over it, ensuring to stamp over the edge of the card to get a uniform look. Take a grey Gem pen and outline the images to give a shadow effect. Blend Black Soot Distress Oxide around the edges.
Step 3: Mat the white card to the slightly larger square of black card.
Step 4: Take the white rectangular piece of card and use Memento ink to stamp the image above over it. Blend some Black Soot Distress Oxide around the edges.
Step 5: Mat the white card to the slightly larger rectangular black card.
Step 6: Affix the rectangular background to the square background as shown above.
Step 7: Die cut 2 ovals from white card, and blend Black Soot Distress Oxide around the edges.
Step 8: Attach the ovals to the background using glue as shown above.
Step 9: Stamp a ghost on white card using Memento ink, carefully cut out and apply Magic glue. Affix crystals, and apply Crystal Art Sealer and allow to dry. Affix to background using 3D Glue. Stamp a sentiment, cut out, mat to black card and attach to card using 3D glue.
Step 10: Affix background to card blank using glue, and finish by adding some large grey crystals and some Glitter Glue to the crystals.
For those who are looking for inspiration on making a Halloween wreath, Sarah Millsop has got you covered!
Check out this youtube video to see how Sarah put together this gorgeous wreath using our Forever Flowerz Autumn Wreath Kit, Crystal Art Spooky Stamp Sets - Pedro the Pumpkin, Forever Flowerz Amber Delight Mix, Forever Flowerz Autumn Berry Cluster, Forever Flowerz Autumn Eucalpytus Leaves
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: card making, cards, craft buddy, craft inspiration, crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, diamond art, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk, halloween, papercrafting, uk diamond art, uk diamond painting