What you will need…
- Any of the Craft Buddy Forever Flowerz Flower Box die sets [Show me what’s available]
- 4x A4 sheets white card (250-300gsm) [I need some]
- 4 x sheets blue card [I need some]
- Scraps of red and white paper or card, or an additional sheet of each colour
- Craft buddy Premium Quality glue [I need some]
What to do
- Cut four flower box base pieces using the white card.
- Cut four sets of flower box panels using the outside edge panel dies in blue card.
- Using a paper trimmer cut strips of white card 2cm wide and in red card 1.5cm wide.
- Paper piece the white card strips across the blue panel pieces first. Allow the card to go over the edges of the panel then trim off any excess.
- Now add the red card strips leaving a small white border to represent the flag.
TOP TIP- when layering the sections of the flag the middle can become quite bulky. If you lay down the first strip then butt the next pieces up to this and trim to size they will sit neatly.
6. Once each panel has the flag pattern in place glue these to the four white base pieces you cut earlier
7. Now build your flower box in the usual way.